Quick Quote


At Brand Innovation, we understand that you may have questions about our products, services, or policies. To make your experience with us as seamless as possible, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions and provided detailed answers below.

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for or need further clarification, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist you.
Payment is by EFT
For non-branded items we do require payment in full before delivery.

EFT is the preferred method of payment. For branded products, a 60% deposit is required before branding can commence and the remaining 40% must be paid before delivery.

We will not proceed with branding or dispatch until the payment has reflected in our account. Thank you very much for your understanding in this matter, we value your patronage.
With Brand Innovation it’s quick and easy!

If you want a quote on a single product all you have to do is click the Get Quote on this Item button on the product page. It’s as simple as that!


Do you need a quote on multiple items?

  • Browse your desired products
  • Add them to your cart
  • Once you’re all done, click View Quote
  • Then Proceed! Or click the shopping cart button in the top right corner of your screen

That’s it!

Once the Quote Request has gone through, one of our friendly and experienced Sales Consultants will contact you!
All you need to do is let your Sales Consultant know that you’d like to go ahead with the order and they’ll send you an invoice. Once the deposit is paid, we’ll go ahead with the order. Please note that full payment is required before we deliver.
We absolutely do! We use different branding methods to best suit the products you choose and give you the best possible promotional products for your company. Please note that artwork must be approved and the 60% deposit paid before we proceed with your branding.
At Brand Innovation our aim is to give you the best possible service. We prepare artwork of what your branding will look like on your item. This will give you an idea of what your final product is going to look like. In order to do this for you, we require a high resolution vector image of your logo or design. Branding will only happen once you have approved the pre-production artwork. This is so that we can be sure that we’re giving you exactly what you want. Setup is the fee for the time and effort it takes to set up out machines for the branding, as each brand and method are different and require different things.
For branded orders, our lead time is generally 7-10 working days after the artwork has been approved and we have received receipt of the deposit. This might vary a little depending on the type of branding and our production schedule. If your order is urgent, please let us know and we will do whatever we can to help you. At Brand Innovation, it’s a point of pride that we always deliver on time.
We use various couriers to deliver the best possible service door-to-door across South Africa. If you are outside of South Africa, we will deliver directly to your couriers.

Get a quick quote


If you don’t already have an account, click the button below to create your account.

Create Account

Show privacy policy

If you already have an account for this website, please click the button below to log in.